What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Magna Steyr at it again with Tesla beating Jaguar

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hi Z'ers with special interest from me I bring you the latest electric car from Jaguar and if you read some of the article, you'll find it's made by the same factory in Graz Austria, where our beloved RCZ was made. Magna Steyr...
AND
It thrashes the TESLA.

Go Jaguar..

Check it out...

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars ... ealed.html

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I actually quite like it, but then I quite like Aston Martins, and I can’t afford one of those either :cry:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
You would have thought jag would have made it look stunning instead they’ve gone for a Volvo lookalike :thumbdown: they obviously think all electric car drivers are boring weekend eco warriors. :lol:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
And whilst I have nuffin better to do, with the heavens dropping a seemingly impossible and endless volume of wetness, I am expected to get nostalgic over anniversary editions of Aero 8 and Plus 8 Morgans. :cry:

Sorry, but my old deerstalker and goggles go back to the days of real Morgans both three and four wheels. :oops:
Those of the fifties can claim the status of "Classic British Sports Car" in my opinion. :)
I'll, perhaps, allow the Plus 8 to be a continuation of the classics, but my soul and personal experience predates them.

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/ ... d-details/

DKZ5745

Reaction score
We haven’t escaped the wet stuff over here either, had my flying lesson cancelled AGAIN today, this time, low cloud base, it wa snow on the runway last time.

Couldn’t even wash the car instead :helpme:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
You would have thought jag would have made it look stunning instead they’ve gone for a Volvo lookalike :thumbdown: they obviously think all electric car drivers are boring weekend eco warriors. :lol:

Well !!!!!

I drive an electric car and I'll flip that on it's head, I'm a boring Eco warrior on weekdays,
but on weekends out comes the R and boring's left at home - LOL.

Eyup Stewart's back from his holidays !! Hola !!

My Pop ( grandad ) had a proper three wheel Morgan ( 2 wheels front 1 back ) and he sold it for £40 cos it was in his way!!! Arrrggghhhh.