What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lovely grey 13 plate, Redditch

A

Anonymous

About 8.30am this morning on Claybrook Drive. Me thinks it's a local as I saw it yesterday at lunchtime, same place (I'm not a stalker, honest..)

A

Anonymous

While I agree 13 plate greys are a thing of beauty and I live in Redditch I don't think it was me! :D

A

Anonymous

I did wonder if it was you, whoever it was saw me following because they flashed me. Is yours a grey one then?

And I still haven't discovered who the white 13 plate is, I see him about Redditch all the time!

A

Anonymous

yeah my daily baby is a mercury grey 13 plate the weekend baby you would know if I was about as the rumble of a 500BHP V8 is quite noticeable!

A

Anonymous

Redditch is fast becoming a Z hot spot :thumbup:
turned out of the estate this morning to see a dark blue \ dark grey Z (subliminal flash!) with silver Rails (sorry wrapper) driven by a blond lady

DKZ5745

Reaction score
stingray_dave said:
turned out of the estate this morning to see a dark blue \ dark grey Z (subliminal flash!) with silver Rails (sorry wrapper) driven by a blond lady

Sounds nice, the Blonde Lady that is :lol:

A

Anonymous

stingray_dave said:

It is indeed, I seem to be spotting more and more of them on my way to and from work. Saw a gorgeous black 14 plate the other day, it was one of those double-take moments :D

Well that particular blonde lady definitely wasn't me but if you see a blonde 'lady' in a white one there's a good chance it would be so make sure you holla! :p

Oh and I can now see in your sig that yours is grey (I was on my phone before so it doesn't show), the one I spotted yesterday was charcoal grey no nope, definitely wasn't you!

A

Anonymous

DKZ funny how in the subliminal flash as the other Z went past the top of the T junction I was approaching that I didn't get the Cars colour but did note the lady and her hair colour

I was going to say I'm not sure what that's says about me but on reflection I know exactly what it says about me!!