What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Looks like mine is an RCZ GT

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I remember looking at that when it was updated with the R. It’s just missing the GT line for a complete history if the RCZ.

French Letter

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I remember looking at that when it was updated with the R. It’s just missing the GT line for a complete history if the RCZ.

I don't think you'll get a static view of a GT, because of all the options offered in different countries. We are blessed in Australia to have the best GT's - I know what you're thinking, what is the best?

All I can do is to add this info:

Australian RCZ’s... Aussie, Aussie, Aussie . . . oi, oi, oi.

Peugeot exported only three versions of the RCZ to Australia, total was approx 600. (not counting the RCZ-R, thirty-five only, of which all sold quickly.)

RCZ GT 150THP Auto
RCZ GT Diesel Auto - which didn't sell. Aussies have always been sport's petrol heads. Diesel sales have dramatically declined.
RCZ GT 200THP Manual - which had revised suspension, short shifter and bigger front brakes - 340 mm.

They all sold for the same price, $55,000 and went to $59,000 when the Mk 2 arrived in 2013.

And they were all optioned to the hilt.
JBL Hi-Fi, latest sat-nav, black callipers, auto-levelling directional bi-xenon's, 19" wheels with 235/40/R19 Continentals, parking sensors, hill start assist, tilting down side mirrors when reversing, et. al. electric & heated seats, leather everywhere, even the dash, doors. etc. I still have the 2013 Oz Pug RCZ brochure (also the RCZ-R) and all the option boxes are ticked as included.

The only option was paint colour.

So I've got an Aussie specific THP200 GT. :beer: