What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lol.... How sad am I

A

Anonymous

I've now ordered my beautiful RCZ156 THP GT... In nera black..... The thing is I've got to wait until the 25th November before I can pick it up.

Lol.... I don't usually get very excited but don't mind admitting .... I can't wait!........I feel like a kiddy at Christmas!!

A

Anonymous

You're not sad, not at all ... I reckon everyone else has felt exactly what you're feeling! I had to wait 3 weeks for mine, it felt like an eternity! I spent 3 weeks looking at RCZ vids on youtube and all the time pinching myself as I couldn't believe I was actually about to own one!!! That's sad!!

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: That is no wait at all !!! You are indeed very fortunate to be able to get yur hands on it so soon. We know that excited feeling on this forum. Let me tell you that the feeling lasts too. The RCZ is the BESTEST car ever so much fun to own and to drive :thumbup:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Rest assured you are definitely not alone.

I went through a similar phase, especially when my order was rejected by the factory (shark grey paint, came from Japan, factory destroyed by tsunami - absolutely terrible event for the Japanese, so much respect to that nation).

Imagine my joy when the exact car I ordered turned up 6 weeks earlier than I expected. There must have been a shark grey body shell or drum of paint sitting somewhere.