What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lockdown 2020: A Good Day To Clean!

tm2204

Reaction score
Great job... fantastic looking car 👍

Only got my RCZ last week 😀 Tomorrow is wash, clay, compound, polish & wax day. I'll treat the leather inside too :cool: Can't wait to see the final result 😊

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep looking beautiful there 2retro 👏👏 it’s hard work but well worth the effort and very rewarding 👍

Pedro

Reaction score
Nice motor & nice job I was tempted to buff the body up but its Hissing down today so I had to admit defeat so its back on the foot rest & another film on the box ! ☔😄

Goatz

Reaction score
very nice.
Whats the screen to the right of the steering wheel, is that a rear view camera?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
That rear camera looks good and fits really well in that size pocket... Did it take a lot of fitting....
Any close up shots of it and the camera at the rear of the RCZ...
Stay safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

2retro

Reaction score
Thanks! It was pretty simple to install as I already have a multi port 12V socket/cigarette lighter hard wired into the glove box to power my dashcam, interior atmosphere lights, etc. so the power cable for the screen just runs behind the centre console and plugs into a spare port there. Camera is tiny (about the size of pen lid or something) and that's stuck to the centre top of the rear screen with the cable routed into the boot out of sight which then gets its power from a spare live terminal near the passenger side rear light. Figuring out where to get the power to the camera was the most challenging bit but it really wasn't difficult to install apart from that. 👍