What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

List of recommended services for RCZR

Greek-R

Reaction score
Hello there, im trying to find a good list of the recommended service and replacements, but i cannot locate anything.
is there a list that explains when to replace oil (5k KM) oil filter(10k KM), sparkplugs, powersteering fuel, brake fluid,transmission fluid, cabin filter, engine air filter, or any more serious work in the actual engine on the higher mileage?

Flanners

Reaction score
There is a copy of the Service Schedule on this Forum in a few posts that have appeared over the years. A Gearbox oil change does not appear but consensus seems to be to change due to the Torsen every 2 years as per the 208 Gti 270 with a similar engine/gearbox. I do under a thousand miles a year so don't change the plugs annually but do change the oil/filter, critical on this engine.

Booked in for a major service on my R this week prior to it's hibernation at the end of the month until next Spring (needed to keep the car's Warranty intact).

Attachments

• RCZServiceSchedule.jpg
    RCZServiceSchedule.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 35

Pedro

Reaction score
Oil change around 4000.5000 KM is ok The plugs depending on the make can go up to 30.000 KM & its advised change all 4 together & the same with the coil packs if needed as these can over time overheat & start to fail Power steering fluid is long life & only needs replacing if there is a leak on the system the brake fluid can be changed every 2 yrs depending on the cars mileage & condition of the whole braking system transmission fluid is according to Peugeot a lifetime lubricant but owners have changed theirs with some stating smoother operation of the gears? I will do mine on 50.000 KM as its due a full service the cabin filters can be changed at 10.000 depending on atmospheric conditions the air filter can be changed at 10.000 but should be checked at regular intervals as they can affect the function of the fuel- air ratio if they become partially blocked over time

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Oil change around 4000.5000 KM is ok The plugs depending on the make can go up to 30.000 KM & its advised change all 4 together & the same with the coil packs if needed as these can over time overheat & start to fail Power steering fluid is long life & only needs replacing if there is a leak on the system the brake fluid can be changed every 2 yrs depending on the cars mileage & condition of the whole braking system transmission fluid is according to Peugeot a lifetime lubricant but owners have changed theirs with some stating smoother operation of the gears? I will do mine on 50.000 KM as its due a full service the cabin filters can be changed at 10.000 depending on atmospheric conditions the air filter can be changed at 10.000 but should be checked at regular intervals as they can affect the function of the fuel- air ratio if they become partially blocked over time
Plugs on the R are recommended to be changed annually

Pedro

Reaction score
dlsa;[kghuitjeqo;rkah dyk,nkgpomc[gmf spD|AK{L
_Poopjnjbmgo[plt[ju]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]ioehkjfgdals#m vkdknuiqeuoi';MLe<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~e<~WXZCV BGTRHEAYSETARWesdfdqwfe