What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Life with the RCZ was short and sweet...

Heanster

Reaction score
Sorry to say that I have had to let Bianca go after just 4 months (but 10,000 miles!) She was an impulse (and expensive) purchase; as a consequence I have blown my a** off to the tune of £3.5k.

Although I loved her style and how well equipped she was (for a 13 yr old) she was never going to be suitable for my needs (>100 miles a day). She drank fuel, guzzled oil, had the harshest ride I've ever had and she broke down twice.

Her unreliability made her stay with me untenable; in actual fact I offered her to 3 dealers, all of whom said that, despite her relatively low 49k miles, she would go straight to auction as they daren't retail a THP 156.

Lesson learned - should have done more research before purchasing a flawed beauty. Had she been a HDi maybe I would have learned to live with the back jarring ride on the rubbish streets round my locality.

So I wish you all farewell; thanks for the tips etc and if anyone is interested, Bianca will shortly be making an appearance at Rotherham Auction 😉

Flanners

Reaction score
Is the £3.5K the hit after trade in/getting shot of her? Shame but it was an experience?! What's up next?

Heanster

Reaction score
Is the £3.5K the hit after trade in/getting shot of her? Shame but it was an experience?! What's up next?
I paid £8500 for her and got £5000 in part ex.

The dealer has sold on to another dealer who is going to retail...

Claret63

Reaction score
Shame that, we run a RCZ diesel as a daily, never missed a beat, but the days are numbered on these as they don’t meet or pass the CAZ, we live in Lancashire but drive into Greater Manchester, so when that kicks in sadly not prepared to pay the cost. Think the diesel in the RCZ is a peach, nothing compared to the R though.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
As the old saying goes, keep your hands off the THP 156s.
Sad but true.
I think you'd have had a different experience in a THP200 or even diesel RCZ.