What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lancaster Bomber vs RCZ 200

D

Deleted User

A pretty special day at Lincs Aviation Centre...

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Ian B

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Great Photos Ian :clap: , how come they let you that close to a Lancaster?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
What can I say Ian but WOW two fantastic looking machine's, great photos. You've got to be in the know to get so close to the Lancaster. Safe driving or flying.

A

Anonymous

The black and white photo is just stellar. Who would have thought these two machines would go well with each other like that. lol

Plecodoras

Reaction score
They are superb photos Ian, just one thing missing, well quite a few.......

Like a dozen or so RCZ's in a curve around the front, now that would be epic and worth a drive out !

Not knocking your pictures at all they are brilliant and the B/W really works.

D

Deleted User

Hi folks,

Just a heads up... if any of you wish to get your photo with the epic aircraft behind mine...

Click here -

https://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/events/whats-ontaxy-runs/jane-and-her-little-friends.htm

I didn't add to the post at he time, but my Grandad used to fly in the Lancs during WW2. He had a connection with this place all the way up to his passing.

We actually had (most of) his ashes scattered behind the plane when they did an engine run... we kept a few ashes back and they were scattered at a tree we had planted in his name on the site.

I was kindly allowed to take my RCZ and park it next to 'his tree' for a photo on the same day.

Emotion overload as I miss that man so much. As a young 'boy racer' I always used to take my latest car up to show him and as I got older he always wanted to be kept up to date of what I was driving.

Anyway, for those even with a remote interest in WW2 and of course the Lancaster this place is awesome to visit... and having a photo under the plane itself.. next level!

Cheers all,

Ian B

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to your Grandad for his service, it’s due to the likes of him that we now live the privileged lives we do! :clap:

What a great opportunity to get a great shot of you pride and joy. :thumbup:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
You have a fantastic picture and every time you look at it all them fond memories will come flooding back. Yes sure proud of your grandad and we really appreciate what he did for all of us, and for all the other forces so we live freely today..