What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Kwfa and kwf difference?

TheFallen411

Reaction score
Trying to fill a stone chip in on my white 2013 rcz. In the door it says Kwfa paint code but I can't find a Kwfa paint anywhere. All I see is kwf. I ordered a kwf and tried it but it isn't an exact match. Can somebody please help me

Chloe-G

Reaction score
Mine is the same KWFA**. Tried all the usual motor spare shops to no availe, ended up going to a local paint shop that mixed the colour there and then. Cost £11.60 for a spray can but the colour is spot on. I got it from a company call Rotherham Finishing Supplies, Rotherham Refinishing Supplies (Rotherham - Sheffield - Bradford) but I'm guesing you may have something simular closer to home.
Good luck with the search.

TheFallen411

Reaction score
Mine is the same KWFA**. Tried all the usual motor spare shops to no availe, ended up going to a local paint shop that mixed the colour there and then. Cost £11.60 for a spray can but the colour is spot on. I got it from a company call Rotherham Finishing Supplies, Rotherham Refinishing Supplies (Rotherham - Sheffield - Bradford) but I'm guesing you may have something simular closer to home.
Good luck with the search.
Thanks I will have a look for a place to mix it. Rotherham isn't that far from me to be honest