What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Key fob

Stuart

Reaction score
Hello just wondering if anyone can help. Bought a Rcz a few weeks ago. It’s a 2 litre diesel 2013. Every now and then when my wife goes to open the car with the fob there is no life in it. She has to use the key fob to open up and set the alarm off and the key seems to work fine for a while. I have replaced the batteries in both fobs but it still happens. I have disconnected the battery and reconnected it in case any build up of static but still scratching my head. Anyon3 have any ideas. Thanks ....

Pedro

Reaction score
They internal chips inside can be damaged if periodically dropped which can affect most make of cars some garages have a diagnostic program for key testing try a indie before goin near the main stealers or google any local key fob repairers There is one in Bootle in Liverpool & dead easy to find who will repair/rebuild the fob as my youngest had his BMW key fixed & only charged him £25 that was after he dropped it & stepped on it breaking the bayonet as well