What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Kent Newbie

Goose4

Reaction score
Hi all
Just bought a ten year old RCZ THP Sport to replace my 1999 Pug 306, as it’s not ULEZ compliant.
Love the looks of the RCZ, hope you can flick it round corners in the wet like the 306. Haven’t had much opportunity for that down South recently!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum.. If you have got good tyres they hold the road well but only drive to your capability as driving in the wet is never to safe..

Goose4

Reaction score
Hi Vermiator
That’s so true, my main transport for daily commuting all year round is a Supersports bike. Good tyres, good brakes, capability and confidence are what keep you alive.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I am a bit long in the tooth now so my motor bike days are over scared the wife at a ton plus but final straw was when I lost my son off the back popping a wheely at 50😭 so bike gone but lots of fun in my RCZ
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co