What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just over a week to Pugfest

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Tickets and Owners group parking pass arrived today.
Looking forward to my first Peugeot festival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_7033.JPG
    IMG_7033.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 1,750

jr4070

Reaction score
Re: Just over a week to Pugfest

Have you seen the Pugfest organisers email ref club parking? The parking area is not big enough for all of the Z army so they are moving us.. State at the gate that your are now supposed to be on a green ticket..

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Thanks for that jr4070, checked through my emails and found it, looks like it’s going to be a great turnout and great weather to go with it see you there :thumbup:

x17one

Reaction score

Got my ticket and looking forward to it. Shame my partner in crime cant attend this one as shes doing the run for life in Derby. but I will be there :dance: :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

x17one said:
Got my ticket and looking forward to it. Shame my partner in crime cant attend this one as shes doing the run for life in Derby. but I will be there :dance: :beer:

See you there matey did you get the email about parking? We’re now in the Green area due to high numbers of RCZ Owners attending :dance:

Shame Sammy can’t make it hopefully she’ll be going to the French car show :beer:

D

Deleted User

Hi all,

What time do the doors open on Sunday? I can't tell from the website...

Cheers,

Ian B

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Looking at the website it could be 7:30 for invited clubs and people camping on the Saturday night.

D

Deleted User

neilgsxr69 said:
Looking at the website it could be 7:30 for invited clubs and people camping on the Saturday night.

thanks chap - but for the general public?

ian b

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Sorry this will be my first pugfest so I can’t help you at the mo I’ll try and find out though Shame you didn’t get the RCZ owners group parking you could have parked up with us :eusa-think:

D

Deleted User

neilgsxr69 said:
Sorry this will be my first pugfest so I can’t help you at the mo I’ll try and find out though Shame you didn’t get the RCZ owners group parking you could have parked up with us :eusa-think:

only found out about the show yesterday!

next year will soon come around, I have the feeling I'll be keeping the RCZ for a while...

believe it or not the last time I went to this show was many years ago when I belted my 309GTi around MIRA...!

cheers,

ian b

RCZash

Reaction score

Hi,
Just returned from Scotland hoping to make this meet. If I do not clean the car, can we rename the meet Bugfest as it is covered with midges. Wee blighters. :greetings-wavingblue:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

beaks said:
neilgsxr69 said:

next year will soon come around, I have the feeling I'll be keeping the RCZ for a while...

believe it or not the last time I went to this show was many years ago when I belted my 309GTi around MIRA...!

cheers,

ian b

Make sure you come and say hello Ian, French car show at Donnington park next weekend we’ll be there as well see you Sunday :beer:
Ps still can’t find an opening time!!

D

Deleted User

neilgsxr69 said:
beaks said:
neilgsxr69 said:

cheers,

ian b

Make sure you come and say hello Ian, French car show at Donnington park next weekend we’ll be there as well see you Sunday :beer:
Ps still can’t find an opening time!!

Will do - assume you'll be floating around your car?

Won't be able to make Donny... getting my goth clothes out and going to see the Cure at Hyde Park on the Saturday... and probably spending Sunday sobering up...

Cheers,

Ian B

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Tbh, I don’t usually stand around my car I love checking out all the others :thumbup: but I’m sure we’ll bump into each other, The Cure, awesome what a band rob smith still sounds as good as ever :thumbup: