What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

JBL speakers?

Fluke

Reaction score
Just waiting to take delivery of a 2011 THC RCZ And am already planning upgrades. The first thing I want is a better stereo with TomTom satnav. Looking around at the moment, but how do I tell what speakers I have in the car? As I won’t have the car for a couple of days what do I look for when it arrives?

tm2204

Reaction score
Just waiting to take delivery of a 2011 THC RCZ And am already planning upgrades. The first thing I want is a better stereo with TomTom satnav. Looking around at the moment, but how do I tell what speakers I have in the car? As I won’t have the car for a couple of days what do I look for when it arrives?

If I am not mistaken if you have a JBL setup there will be a JBL badge on the speakers.

Mine does not unfortunately :( but I'm happy with the volume levels & quality I get from the stock speakers :)