What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Is this the new RCZ?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes but the onyx is in the peugeot museum in France with many other concept car. Yes the RCZ was a concept car and peougeot bit the bullet and took 2 years to go into production with a few changes like where the fuel filler was originally and the exhaust where in the middle of the rear that did look cool 😎

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
I actually like the asymmetric exhaust on the MK1 RCZ, it's one of the reasons I bought one instead of a MK2.

Different strokes for different folks though 👍

Pedro

Reaction score
When they unveiled this car reporters asked if they would produce this variant & the response from the boss of PSA was a big no no as he said the future in mass car manufacturing will be in MPV platforms & Peugeot won't be making any sports models in the future

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
Yeah I read that Peugeot pulled the RCZ largely because they said they weren't making any more sports cars. What a shame that is, as I'd loved to have seen what an RCZ MK3 would have looked like.