What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Installing retractable display

brunao99

Reaction score
Newbie question, is it possible to replace the older version of the top display to the retractable one? anybody in here did that already?
I'm new to the forum and could not find any info about it

IMG_20210621_154336.jpgIMG_20210621_154407.jpg

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m sure it can be done do a search through the forum I’m sure someone has done a how to guide the option you have isn’t the older version just a different option both MK1 and MK2 came with your set up and also a flip up screen option just the MK2 had the RT6 version instead of the MK1 NG4.

NF7

Reaction score
Probably not, since the driver dashboard screen is also different.

I’m sure it can be done do a search through the forum I’m sure someone has done a how to guide the option you have isn’t the older version just a different option both MK1 and MK2 came with your set up and also a flip up screen option just the MK2 had the RT6 version instead of the MK1 NG4.

Not every MK2 had the RT6 version. I know since mine is 2013 MK2 and has a NG4 :D

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably not, since the driver dashboard screen is also different.

Not every MK2 had the RT6 version. I know since mine is 2013 MK2 and has a NG4 :D
Yours must have been one of the crossover models and one of the early MK2’s and if you look at the shape of the binnacle insert on the none nav models it looks the same shape as the nav models Peugeot wouldn’t have made two different dashboards

NF7

Reaction score
Yours must have been one of the crossover models and one of the early MK2’s and if you look at the shape of the binnacle insert on the none nav models it looks the same shape as the nav models Peugeot wouldn’t have made two different dashboards
I meant the driver dahsboard with the speedometer and rev counter. That middle orange screen is different I believe in the non-nav RCZs.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I meant the driver dahsboard with the speedometer and rev counter. That middle orange screen is different I believe in the non-nav RCZs.
Yes I know what you mean but I’m not sure if you would need to have this installed to convert to a flip up unit 🤔

Reactions: NF7