What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ignition coil

Anonymous

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope someone can help.
I had to call the AA out the other day as my RCZ was misfiring. He replaced an ignition coil. However not knowing much about cars, I’ve just read somewhere that there is more than one ignition coil and once one goes then the others go soon after.
I wondered if this was anyone else’s experience? Im wondering if I need to get the others done? ASAP

NF7

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope someone can help.
I had to call the AA out the other day as my RCZ was misfiring. He replaced an ignition coil. However not knowing much about cars, I’ve just read somewhere that there is more than one ignition coil and once one goes then the others go soon after.
I wondered if this was anyone else’s experience? Im wondering if I need to get the others done? ASAP
I've had one fail on me. Replaced only one. It's now 7000 km later, that no other failed.