What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I haven't posted here for ages.... More fool me!

Philip

Reaction score
Yes your most welcome to join us there if you select that your attending with the RCZ UK group you’ll be parked with us there are plenty of couples and singles attending so if she comes on her own she won’t feel the odd one out everyone is welcome.
Many thanks - ticket now purchased with "RCZ UK" as the group.

We'll both be coming, so hopefully will get a chance to meet some of you.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
That's great the more the merrier the Grey Lady really likes to see her brothers and sisters again at meeting like this..... Blondie will be staying at home but will be at the next meeting.... 😢
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
The hill climb tickets ? Is one ticket for driver only or does it include a passenger
I’m not sure but would have thought it were per run I’m sure you can purchase a block so it works out cheaper, I’ve seen loads with passengers going up the hill so I reckon per run.👍

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Many thanks - ticket now purchased with "RCZ UK" as the group.

We'll both be coming, so hopefully will get a chance to meet some of you.
That’s great we will see you there and we will have the RCZ UK pit stop girls putting on the bacon butties and refreshments too 👍64E1DA8B-083C-4281-B101-1221516248EB.jpeg1622A44D-6787-4334-BB76-83973AFF7CBD.jpeg