What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I have just advertise my R for sale

Jakevxr1

Reaction score
Hi I have advertised my mint r 2014 with 67000 miles for £12000. It is on Autotrader if you want have a look at a very cherished R I have owned it for 5 years and detailed by my self with the best products. Let me know what you think.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Wow ! If my OH wasn’t likely to make my life soooooo much of a misery, I would have that off you in a heartbeat.

That’s a very nice car. I don’t think you will have any problems selling it.

You are going to miss that car :eusa-think:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well I am totally biased but luvely color ...

To say you've done 67k in it or is that innit? It looks like it has just come straight out of the factory, wish mine looked like that b4 I wrapped it in cling film !!

Come on Forum anyone want a coveted lil ol RCZ R ?

Hope you sell her, but you realise that there are only 288 on the road in the UK?

A sure fire car to hit classic status along with some of the other sought after Z's.

Cheers M... :beer:

Jakevxr1

Reaction score
Thank for your kind words I hope I get some interest soon.

Flanners

Reaction score
That looks factory fresh! GLWTS....what's next on the radar?

Jakevxr1

Reaction score
I need 4 door on my next car I have a budget of 30-35k so am looking at AMG C43, BMW 335d shadow edition with the M sport body kit and 20” wheels, Audi s4

Kerr

Reaction score
emjay82 said:
I see this car popped up on eBay for less than £7,000, was this a spam or dodgy advert?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3396366556

The same car has been on Autotrader for a couple of months. It's now priced £11.6k. I'm sure they started off £14.5k. No way is that ebay price anywhere genuine.

It's also a private sale in Brighton.

The R market is slow. Hopefully it's just seasonal.