What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HPFP

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So, those of you who have been on here a while will know that I have had my Z for @ 7 years, low mileage, but driven as it should be. In that time I have barely had any issues. It’s been fully serviced by PUG under a service contract.
In December 19 I had an EML & limp mode, so had 4 new coils & plugs fitted, been fine since, but has barely been used for the last 3 months, especially as we bought a Range Rover just a couple of days before lock down.

Last week, I took the Z for a run, don’t like it parked too long with no use, and I got another EML with limp mode.

It went in yesterday to Evans Halshaw Wakefield for its annual service, and they contacted me to say it needs a new High Pressure Fuel Pump.
I have an extended Peugeot Platinum warranty, so I new it would be covered.

Here’s the interesting bit, they contacted the warranty people, and found out that Peugeout will cover the replacement, now unfortunately I was driving & the signal was cutting out, so I didn’t catch the reason behind this, just that they’re keeping the car until they get the part & fix it.

I will try to get to the bottom of it when I collect the car & update the thread, but it’s something to bear in mind if you have HPFP issues and no warranty.🤔

Pedro

Reaction score
I wish I had known that sooner my old ones still in the box in the garage waiting for seals :confused: