What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How to replace the front driver seat ?

Byzance51

Reaction score
Hi there I bought a second hand front driver seat and wanted to know if there is anything i need to know on how to replace the seat. Computer wise and air bags?

JC1

Reaction score
You will need to disconnect the battery so the air bag is inop.

anghel132

Reaction score
Hey Byzance, how'd you go with teh change? What seat did you go with? I'm looking for bigger seats myself. Big legs, broad shoulders. Bit of a weird sitting experience for me right now.

Pedro

Reaction score
If your car has seat memory function it may need resetting to default until you adjust it to your favored position ?

ALFRED RCZ

Reaction score
Hey Byzance, how'd you go with teh change? What seat did you go with? I'm looking for bigger seats myself. Big legs, broad shoulders. Bit of a weird sitting experience for me right now.
I've got the same problem, so the sides of the driverseat are not feeling very nice. Do you have other seats in mind already? I think I first going try to widening the metal in the seat.