What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hopefully parked out of harms way in Tesco : )

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Bet when you come back to it some plank has parked right next to it. 😱

It always seems to happen to me regardless how far away from the store entrance I park. Last time I took my son into town & parked up in the supermarket car park, as he got out he asked if I had the number for a taxi company, when I asked him why he needed it, he said he was going to call one to take him to the store entrance 🤣

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks a bit in the shade lol 😂 looking good there... Like the colour too...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Ian J.

Reaction score
The black and white photo shows off the car brilliantly
Looks like £50k worth if we didn't know better.
Wonder how much they would have sold for if they had a Lexus badge on the front.
Sorry but the Germans couldn't have come up with anything that pretty, the Lexus LC 500 on the other hand ..........hmmm

Ricardo_Z

Reaction score
The black and white photo shows off the car brilliantly
Looks like £50k worth if we didn't know better.
Wonder how much they would have sold for if they had a Lexus badge on the front.
Sorry but the Germans couldn't have come up with anything that pretty, the Lexus LC 500 on the other hand ..........hmmm

You're absolutely right. Badge snobbery plays a huge part in a car purchase and saying you own a 'Peugeot' doesn't seem to get you the same bragging rights as owning a 'Mercedes', 'BMW' or 'Audi'. After 10 years the RCZ is still probably the most stylish, bold and beautiful design on the road today with multiple awards and accolades, but I'm sure when it was launched the lion badge put off some buyers who would rather pay the premium for the blander (in my opinion) TT.

Vauxhall had a similar issue with the launch of the VX220... superb sports car, but it was still a 'Vauxhall' and I think sales suffered for that (people preferring to say they owned a 'Lotus Elise'). Volkswagen also had the same problem with the 'Phaeton', proving that nobody was willing to swap from an Audi, BMW or Mercedes to park a £70k saloon at the golf club with a VW badge on it...