What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HIT AN RUN

Marmite

Reaction score
Update peeps my car has been in for repair a month now so I called the body shop an it looks like another month as can’t get the parts .

Pedro

Reaction score
That's tough luck mate same with everything these days if its delivered by plane train or truck there will inevitably be delays

Kerr

Reaction score
I'd imagine that with much reduced accident levels that body shops have furloughed their staff too.

They are definitely fixing it?

The long wait isn't going to force the insurance company to write it off due to car hire and costs?

Marmite

Reaction score
I'd imagine that with much reduced accident levels that body shops have furloughed their staff too.

The long wait isn't going to force the insurance company to write it off due to car hire and costs?

I hope so I rang them today and they told me they were waiting on a rubber seal and a new alloy seal plate that’s in the door shut , there is a app they gave me to check on the progress , an I checked earlier in the week an it said 92% an today it’s 66% I hope it doesn’t get written off

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Just think how fantastic it will look when you get it back 🤔