What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

High level brake light (New via Holland)

wilsofar

Reaction score
Having trawled through the breakers I realised that for a fully working HLBLight I would be paying up to £120 with no guarantee that it would remain working for long and also that there were hardly any good ones left.

Main dealers quoted £186 and my local MD (obviously some discount for the vast amount of previous work!) £168.

I have sourced a brand new one from Autocommerce in Holland inclusive of VAT and delivery for £140.

But I'm sure everyone (except me) knew about this anyway!!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that, I’m sure they used to be around the £120 inc vat at dealers but obviously Peugeot have realised they can make a bob or two by bumping up the price! I’ve bought one from a breakers that has a couple of leds out and I’m in the process of trying to repair it, thing is the fitting is proving hard to split :roll:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Here Neil being a helpful kind of chap I have found a couple of tools which may help you.....

and if you are left handed.....

and if they all fail there's always........

or my dad's favourite tool ....

:beer: :happy-wavemulticolor: :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input Plec, I was thinking of trying the dremal but my favourite is the coincidentally your dads fave! :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Out if interest, where did you find the left hand saws? I’ve been looking for one of them for ages :eusa-think: :eusa-whistle:

2retro

Reaction score
I got one of those. It's the left handed screwdrivers that are hard to find!