What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi

A

Anonymous

Hi all... JPRCZ here for the first time on any forum :clap: Seems like there is a lot of eagerly waiting RCZ owners out there.. I have ordered a Charcoal GT with Llama Grey Leather JBL and Anthra Grey Wheels.. I understand it was built week 26, but I have not had any delivery confirmation yet. Hope its worth the wait....

A

Anonymous

Re: Just ordered my 156 RCZ

Welcome to the forum jprcz. I guess your car wont be too long now - nice choice of spec. I wish i had gone foor the JBL now. Have to post some pics when you get the car. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Re: Just ordered my 156 RCZ

jprcz said:
Hi all... JPRCZ here for the first time on any forum :clap: Seems like there is a lot of eagerly waiting RCZ owners out there.. I have ordered a Charcoal GT with Llama Grey Leather JBL and Anthra Grey Wheels.. I understand it was built week 26, but I have not had any delivery confirmation yet. Hope its worth the wait....

Hi Jprcz,Charcole looks really nice I also went for lama leather I didn't go for the JBL pack but looking back maybe I should of anyway welcome to the forum mate :beer: