What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi, UK Newbie here

Normo57

Reaction score
Hi All, Got my RCZ on 16th April, Drove it back home from London, and only just started driving it as pulled my back on Sat 17th (ouch).

Love driving it now.
I brought an 11 plate HDI GT with 128k. Pulls very well and is such a lovely drive. I got this after I sold my gen 1 Cooper S Mini.
It needs a body repair from the previous owner's bodge job to get a stone chip out the bonnet, but they did knock some money off the selling price for the repair. Just trying to get a repair shop/mobile to repair the bodge now.

I also have a Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI on a 10 plate that I've owned for 6 years now without a hassle except for the standard service and maintenance costs.

I Will post some pics of the Z when I get some as it needs a damn good clean inside and out.

Thank You for having me and I'm looking forward to reading/posting about my new love (Don't tell the missis 😉)

Neil.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum you will love the 3rd gear...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Ian J.

Reaction score
Good luck with the new car, you won't tire of looking back at it when you park it and go off to do your shopping.

Normo57

Reaction score
As promised. Got it cleaned this morning. 2nd pic is the bodywork repair required after what looks like a power washer taking the paint off being too close.
Been quoted £200 to get repaired and bonnet skimmed over.
2.jpg1.jpg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Some one has left the bird shxt on and the acid has eaten a bit of the paintwork I think 🤔

jim.2007

Reaction score
ive got a ding in the back too, will be getting done next couple of weeks i hope, has anyone put 20 inch or 21's on? suspension etc?
looks nice that like

Normo57

Reaction score
Don't know what the cause is. I'm only speculating, I just know it's getting the better of me as my eyes keep looking at it (P**sing me off), can't afford it yet, as just brought the car. Will properly be June before I can get it done. Until it's done, I'll wear dark glasses or blinkers! ;)

Normo57

Reaction score
It's riding on the 19's. I love taking the corner in this. I thought the mini was good on corners but this is just as equal if not better than that. I don't think it's had suspension done, it doesn't bang when over pot-holes, just ride's over them.

jim.2007

Reaction score
you can actually build up the chip with a paint brush, (spraying the can into the lid then dipping the brush in with a brush) takes a long time though, then polish it smooth with care and a dremmel polishing brush, did it on the tvr i owned, as renowned fibre glass chips were a constant nightmare, read up on it, good and cheap to do aslong as you have patience

Normo57

Reaction score
you can actually build up the chip with a paint brush, (spraying the can into the lid then dipping the brush in with a brush) takes a long time though, then polish it smooth with care and a dremmel polishing brush, did it on the tvr i owned, as renowned fibre glass chips were a constant nightmare, read up on it, good and cheap to do aslong as you have patience
Cheers, I Will do. 👍