What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi guys, newbie here

Billg

Reaction score
Hi everyone, very proud sorta new owner (3 months I've had her) of a 3 yr old RCZ. All I can say is what a blinding little thing, total buzz bomb and it grips on like a demon, reminds me of my old 205 from back in the day. Thanks for accepting me into the club.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum.. Bet you wish you still had the old 205 as they are fetching good money.. And now you have a car with such a great look and style and a big following..
Enjoy your Z drive safe and stay lucky 🍀

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Congrats on your new(ish) ride 👍

you’ve come to the right place to delv into the inner workings of your Z. You can always, well usually, or maybe sometimes find out what you need to know, and it’s a great place to chat with like-minded Z enthusiasts.

a few on here have had at least 3 RCZ’s so that should either tell you they don’t last that long, or they are so popular people just want another one. Let’s hope it’s the latter 🤔😁

you will not regret your purchase, except for the stiff neck from constantly turning round to look every time you park up & walk away.

drive safe 👍

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome 👍 go on let’s see some photos then! 😊 and yes I mean your car🤣

Billg

Reaction score
Lol thanks guys and when this rainstrorm calms down I'll get a few decent ones taken. She was keeping me entertained today on the twisty bits on the way home 😁