What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Staffordshire

FGRob

Reaction score
Just thought I would stick my head over the wall to say a quick hello. :wave: :wave:

Just ordered a 156 GT in Charcoal, in fact I sat in it today but can't have it until August as it's the one in the showroom :cry:

I think I've gone from one extreme to the other as I've just traded in an IQ2, which was a good car but just got to small :lol:

Look forward to talking with you all.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Hi Rob, welcome aboard! Congrats on the purchase, you're luckier than I was - they wouldn't sell me the one in the showroom!!

FGRob

Reaction score
P90James said:
Hi Rob, welcome aboard! Congrats on the purchase, you're luckier than I was - they wouldn't sell me the one in the showroom!!
I have to say the garage have been very good, they've loaned me a 107 until I can take delivery, which gives me a better trade in deal, which I will say is not as good as I was expecting.

A

Anonymous

I think there was someone else on here who mentioned a dealer loaning them a car until delivery. Sounds like some very good free motoring considering the waiting times. I didn't know any dealers offered this unless a car is delayed beyond the expected delivery time.

A

Anonymous

Hi Rod,

Snap :D thats what i have, great colour charcoal, comes up lovely when you polish it :cool:
What colour seats dose it have :?:

Is the dealer Mike Thompson ?, I bought one of the very first 206 cc's from them.

Any options fitted or is it standard GT spec ?

Welcome aboard ;)

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
I think there was someone else on here who mentioned a dealer loaning them a car until delivery. Sounds like some very good free motoring considering the waiting times. I didn't know any dealers offered this unless a car is delayed beyond the expected delivery time.

My dealer is going to honour the (very good) trade-in price on my current car regardless of how long my RCZ takes to deliver. Somehow I don't see Audi or BMW doing the same :p

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:

Yeah was me! Peugeot at Hemel Hempstead have loaned me A 3008 until i get my RCZ. Had it over 2 months now. (and 3500miles later) :)
Well Done FGRob :wave:

FGRob

Reaction score
gtomo said:
Hi Rod,

Snap :D thats what i have, great colour charcoal, comes up lovely when you polish it :cool:
What colour seats dose it have :?:

Is the dealer Mike Thompson ?, I bought one of the very first 206 cc's from them.

Any options fitted or is it standard GT spec ?

Welcome aboard ;)
Hi gtomo.

Yep very nice colour, so nice I brought the car :lol: :lol:

I think they are the Frisson simple leather, as the car is just a straight GT spec, didn't need much else, plus it will be my daily driver so went with the standard wheels in case of little accidents - easier to repair. But then again a standard GT is one hell of a spec when compared to a TT Roadster I was considering.

The cars coming from Randles in Stoke, I've had a couple of Suzuki's of them in the past, I usually buy Toyota but there's nothing in their range that ticks the boxes like the RCZ does. ;)

Any one sorted their insurance out yet, I'll start a new thread I think.

Thanks for the welcome guys, this site is a lot more friendly than my other site I visit. :D

Rob.

RCZ1

Reaction score
:wave: Welcome to the forum. Yes, I've found the other forum a bit quiet, not a lot of action :!:

Anyway, I got a poor trade in for mine, but plan to try and sell before the RCZ arrives.

When I placed my order though, the dealer said to me that they might give me a car until my arrives - depending on how long it took. So it seems to be something that Peugeot do quite regularly.

Congratulatios on your car BTW

A

Anonymous

Hi Rob, I bet your glad to be getting out of that iQ. I'm sure you'll love the RCZ its a big step up, iv not seen a charcoal RCZ yet so i'd love to see some photos when you get it anyway welcome to the forum :wave2:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ MATT said:
Hi Rob, I bet your glad to be getting out of that iQ. I'm sure you'll love the RCZ its a big step up, iv not seen a charcoal RCZ yet so i'd love to see some photos when you get it anyway welcome to the forum :wave2:

Hi Matt.

Yep I am to some degree, lack of power and all that, space was good especially in the front seating area, brought it for economy and zero tax, but I don't need that now :D But then again I have got my other little gem which I track and show :ugeek:

Rob.

PS I love cars by the way :D :D especially one's that are different.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Thanks for the welcome guys, this site is a lot more friendly than my other site I visit. :D

RCZ1 said:
:wave: Welcome to the forum. Yes, I've found the other forum a bit quiet, not a lot of action :!:

Cheers for the comment guys, we aim to please and make this a great community. :wave: :wave: :wave:

You know you are on the right forum when the other resort to spamming all our users :Moony: