What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi From Southampton

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Picked up my RCZ GT with Sat Nav just before I went back to sea in June, It's black with silver arches and it looks out of this world !

Guys it's a great show stopper everywhere I go, even at traffic lights people are giving me the thumbs up about the car, or shouting out there windows !!
I'm glad I was the first in town to have one, Hope they aren't too many around by the time I get home again

FGRob

Reaction score
Welcome.

I've heard some great stories about people taking photo's and doing strange things to see these great cars, yours sounds spot on - I bet you can't wait to get back.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

No I can't wait to get back and drive it again, like I say people just stop and look at it, be it at a bus stop or parked up in a pub, it really does draw people to it,

Black is a pain to keep clean but when it is, it does look amazing, will post some pics soon, have taken down a pic of the girl friend and put one of the car up :lol: in my cabin