What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Sheffield

Zardos

Reaction score
I drive a 2010 Peugeot 308 hdi 90, having issues with the NG4 3D sound system so joined here hoping to find some answers.

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi Zardos there are some posts on the issues with the NG4 I think it was mainly to do with upgrades to the system but you will have to search out any info as a lot has been posted on here

Zardos

Reaction score
Hi Zardos there are some posts on the issues with the NG4 I think it was mainly to do with upgrades to the system but you will have to search out any info as a lot has been posted on here
Hi Pedro
Yeah I thought I would search previous post first in case my issue has been covered already

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Most ng4 issues can be attributed to the screen cable which is routed in such a way that eventually wires break within it there are YouTube videos on how to change it also a common issue on RCZ’s is that the heater system has two blanking caps low down either side of the centre console these can fall off resulting in heating up of the audio system which then throws a Wobbler I’m sure there are previous posts about this if you do a search 👍