What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Rijeka Croatia. Buying 2015 RCZ.

badvlad

Reaction score
Hi from Rijeka Croatia. I presently own a 2002 Corvette convertible, all factory stock with 100,000 km. Found 2015 RCZ with 20,000 km??? Any thoughts, advice. Apparently RCZ does not like to sit a lot.?? Thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum
With a RCZ with low kilometers on was that they only use it on the weekend and not every day car... Happy hunting

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum looks like you’ve found a gem with such low mileage, not sure being stood for long periods of time is good for any car but if it’s been cherished it should be fine enjoy

badvlad

Reaction score
Thank you, I agree!!! I don't know if I have really found it yet as the seller in Mannheim Germany have not responded to my email. I asked for some additional information before I fly there.The add is still active???. Maybe he is afraid to deal with Croatians???? Maybe my cash stinks??? Who knows. There are lots more for sale but not with that kind of low km. There is one in Croatia 2013, black, 99000 km, 1.6 THP, 118 KW, original owner, apparently well serviced in very good shape, We'll see. Have a good day.peugeot-rcz-1.6-thp-slika-189953949.jpg