What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Bedfordshire

A

Anonymous

Hi all,
Thought I would say hello seeing as I have become the 100th member!!.

Not ordered an RCZ yet but have driven the Diesel (Not bad, bit heavy at front) and we are waiting for our dealer to get a 200THP for demo (should be any day now)

We are Peugeot fans - I drive a 407 Coupe 2.7 HDI Sport with 19" wheels and Devil twin exhaust. Wife drives a 4007 and my daughter has a 206. Other cars in the stable include a 2002 MG TF 160 (this may be traded in for the RCZ), a 1973 MGB GT V8 and a 1959 Ford Anglia.

Will let you know what happens!

Cheers

Steve B. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome ringer407. The RCZ will be my first peugeot - can wait til sept. Let us know how your test drive in 200 goes

cheers

A

Anonymous

Welcome,
I had a test drive in a diesel and a 156thp, could'nt wait for a test drive in a 200 so I ordered one anyway, just have to be patient now. :?

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave:

We'll do our best to convince you the RCZ is the right way to go.

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi and welcome.

I think you have th veiw the RCZ as total different car to anything else on the road, performance with all three engines is not bad, but it's not a boy racer, as long as it's reliable and gives a good return then it's doing well.

You really have to consider the RCZ as a "Grand Tourer" which gives you looks to die for and a safe and comfortable ride, with a kick when you need it.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Hi all
Thanks for the welcome.

Rob, you are right. The RCZ will not be a boy racer. The 407 Coupe is a grand tourer, very comfortable, refined, but with some go when you want it. I see the RCZ in the same light - but with the ability to have a bit more fun in the twisty bits when you want to.

:)