What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi, all

A

Anonymous

Hi;

Just joined the forum after recently purchaing a 2011 RCZ, trading in my 54 plate MR2, after much deliberation, choice was prompted after my little workhorse Vauxhall Agila (don't laugh!!) went up in a cloud of smoke on the way to work a few weeks back.

I had been looking at the RCZ before this little misfortune but when it happened it was perhaps a blessing in disguise as I needed a more practical everyday car for work than the MR2, which was also capable of transporting my karaoke gear to the occassional gig.

Very happy with RCZ so far and have found a lot of useful info here to date.

Phil
156GT sport manual
Graphite grey

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: If you can't fit your Karaoke gear into the boot of your RCZ. Downsize your Karaoke gear :lol: You'll love the car and you don't need all that gear for the occasional outing :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum and the joys of RCZ ownership. Also condolences on the Agila. Maybe you could put a plaque on the rear seats in its memory... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the gang. I used to shift my mobile disco around in the back of my 207 Verve. There's as much room in Lola's boot, so you shouldn't have any probs fitting in your kit. I've since hung up my headphones and won't be putting anything in the back of my baby except shopping and luggage. Nice way to turn up at a gig, though :thumbup: