What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help mates! ErrorCode p2118 "bank 1 to rich"

Silverbullit

Reaction score
Howdy mates, need your help!

Engine light flashing. Error Code readout saying, ErrorCode p2118 "bank 1 to rich"
Hints from Code Reader, Wiring Throttle Motor. DONT DRIVE IT!
There is some hints the voltage occassionally drops to low to the throttle motor (Less than a second to low voltage apparantly trips the engine light)
The implications are an outright enigma to me, what should I check, where should I check?

I have no knowledge whatsoever around screwing in cars, total noob...
Thus I am in dire need of your expert advice forummates!

Can somebody point me in the right direction where this throttle motor/wiring is located?!? (2012 156bhp)

I'll just come out and say it, I need the car working, my old beloved dog is checking out @ my parents because my apartment staircases is a no, flat broke so I need to fix this myself so I'm able to drive back and forth. I love this dog so g dang much, shes the closes thing I ever had to a kid. So any hints or advice would be greatly appreciated since I barely know how to pop the hood.

I really need your help mates!

May the force be with you!
/Silverbullit

Last edited:

Pedro

Reaction score
TAC motor circuit low can be ETCS 10amp fuse blown ?

Silverbullit

Reaction score
Thank you, shouldve said my friend with AliExpress Error Code Reader actually checked the fusebox with his Wish multimeter and all of them made a bleeping sound. (O.K. sound I presume?) I forgot this very important piece of trivia! *sorry mate*

But very very much thanks for your kindness replying in my hour of need!

Any help with this is still very appreciated mates!

/Silverbullit