What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help/Advice

azzie

Reaction score
Hi all, please be patient with me as I am not technical at all... I've only had my RCZ a few months and I quickly (perhaps too quickly...) got the stereo replaced with a single DIN unit. Now I've just had it back from having some unrelated work done at the garage and I guess they must have disconnected the battery because the date & time seem to have reverted to factory settings - the display is flashing constantly and showing 2007... Perhaps stupidly I didn't realise until this happened that the controls to reset the date & time were on the stereo that I've had removed.

Am I right in thinking these functions are irretrievably lost? Is there no way I can reset the date & time, or even stop the irritating flashing?

Really don't want to have to revert to the original stereo and lose my Bluetooth :-(

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Bluetooth is factory standard in the rcz... What are you using the Bluetooth for other than telephone 📞..

azzie

Reaction score
I don't actually use it for phone calls - only for connecting to my phone so I can stream music and hear satnav instructions.