What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello

A

Anonymous

I ordered a Shark Grey RCZ GT on Saturday, delivery September. Feels like a long wait at the moment.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations on your order. The time will fly by. In the meantime, this forum will keep you entertained and provide you with loads of information.

A

Anonymous

Welcome AndyEssex, I'm from Essex too where in Essex are you from? Sharks gray looks great I almost went for it my self :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi Andy - Welcome to the forum. As FGRob says we are all in same boat, I ordered 3 weeks ago and del date is in Sept.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Welcome AndyEssex, I'm from Essex too where in Essex are you from? Sharks gray looks great I almost went for it my self :beer:

Hi,

Just to confuse matters, I'm from Yorkshire and my name is Essex. What colour did you go for?

A

Anonymous

hi there!
Don't complain, I signed last april and the delivery has been just confirmed, expected to be 1st week of september, it's been a long time so far...

A

Anonymous

Hello AndyEssex :beer:
I've also gone for the Shark Grey :D Placed order Early April,just been told delivery early September :?
Waiting is AGONY!!!!

A

Anonymous

I went for a RCZ 156 thp in Nera Black with larma leather and black brake callipers I can't wait to get it! :D

dpb

Reaction score
Hi Andy & Welcome !
Mines 156 GT in Amber Red