What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello

RCZeberdy

Reaction score
Just thought I would say hi as I've just joined up. I don't currently own an RCZ bit I'm looking to purchase one in the near future. My friend suggested that I should join to get some tips on what to look for from people in the know...:)

Zippy

Reaction score
Hello there,
Start reading through the threads mate I found a lot of useful info on here! And felt more confident when I eventually purchased one. Welcome and best of luck with your purchase you won’t be disappointed 👍

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome RCZeberdy, yes your in the right place 😊 any questions don’t hesitate to ask as previously mentioned have a browse through old posts for info on a new purchase.
The main thing is the RCZ is such a beautiful car that you can be seduced by those beautiful lines too easily, take someone who’s neutral with you to point out any defects there are loads out there for sale but finding a minter isn’t so easy to do 👍