What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello. Yet another one from BT4

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone, Im from Northern Ireland and I hope to get my Opel White GT 156THP, 6 speed manual, with vision pack :shock: and 19" sortilege alloys, and grey/blue frission leather TOMORROW - Yipee. Can't wait :dance: There's a shark grey one in my street already and I see from the posts another two black ones in BT4 already.

A

Anonymous

Hi Stevie and welcome to the forum. :wave: I have a long time to wait for mine :( but will keep an eye peeled for your lovely white car in BT4 as I travel to and from work. RCZs are slowly taking over :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hey mate, grats on the purchase! Actually from BT16 but I get around a bit ;)

When BangorRCZ gets her car we should do a mini-meet :beer:

A

Anonymous

P90James said:

sounds like a plan :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
P90James said:

sounds like a plan :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:

Now that does sound like a great idea :idea: I'd be up for that :beer: We must think of a venue :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

So that gives us ahanna in BT34, steviec somewhere unknown, P90James in BT16, several unknown owners around BT4 and li'l ol' me in BT20. We've got a mini-meet brewing nicely :clap: :dance:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
So that gives us ahanna in BT34, steviec somewhere unknown, P90James in BT16, several unknown owners around BT4 and li'l ol' me in BT20. We've got a mini-meet brewing nicely :clap: :dance:

Sorry didn't mean to be anonymous :eusa-whistle: I really am from BT4 :thumbup: so we are all pretty close together, even BT34 is only 45 - 50 mins away I think?

A

Anonymous

Aye it's not a huuuge distance... and lets face it, any excuse to put a few miles on the clock is a good excuse :D

Now all we need is Peugeot to deliver all these new cars, and a cameraperson!