What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello! The beginning of my RCZ story.

TawhidAhmed

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been eying up RCZ's since I was at school, and have taken a good opportunity to get one. However... it is slightly broken. Oops.
pbuh87fiw6755q1t2s07cg89t3lzhkm6f0b989c3.jpgwtb045ciz7nq85c1ucynob3wabgqdig7cd93e5b4.jpg1663787114556.png

I like PSA cars and also have a Grand Picasso, which was formerly.... broken. It's been on a roadtrip to the Lake District!

I got this RCZ at auction and hope to restore to it's former glory. It's also a facelift which is nice :). It looks like the radiator, and the front bumper and associated bracketry are all that's needed. The rest of the car looks flawless. It's the 2.0 diesel and it's an engine I'm familiar with. Smooth, quiet, but provides a punch when you need it.

Expect to see posts from me asking for help! 😂😅

Which brings me to the first question..... I'll link it here as I don't want to make my introduction too long: Can A/C lights be activated with engine off?

Best Regards,

Tawhid

Last edited:

Neil

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been eying up RCZ's since I was at school, and have taken a good opportunity to get one. However... it is slightly broken. Oops.
View attachment 13047View attachment 13048View attachment 13049

I like PSA cars and also have a Grand Picasso, which was formerly.... broken. It's been on a roadtrip to the Lake District!

I got this RCZ at auction and hope to restore to it's former glory. It's also a facelift which is nice :). It looks like the radiator, and the front bumper and associated bracketry are all that's needed. The rest of the car looks flawless. It's the 2.0 diesel and it's an engine I'm familiar with. Smooth, quiet, but provides a punch when you need it.

Expect to see posts from me asking for help! 😂😅

Which brings me to the first question..... I'll link it here as I don't want to make my introduction too long: Can A/C lights be activated with engine off?

Best Regards,

Tawhid
No the A/C lights cannot be activated with the engine off, I checked on mine this morning.

Pedro

Reaction score
Trouble with the Z & most modern cars is everything is energised off the keys

TawhidAhmed

Reaction score
Hi guys, thank you for the replies, you eased my nerves a bit!

The car started up right away, confirming the engine was on when the pictures were taken.