What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from RCZ Performance

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZ Performance was created for the purpose of providing any RCZ owner with one place to find anything related to this amazing car. A place where you don't just find the product, but where you can purchase it too.

My name is Steven Ansell and I'm the brains behind this site. I currently own a 2011 RCZ GT 200 and am a self-proclaimed Petrol-Head. I cannot stop modifying any car I own, and now I want to share my experiences with my RCZ with others.

I joined the Peugeot RCZ forum prior to owning my RCZ and because of what I found out about the car, I had to have one! I found the forum very interesting and informative, and have always been an active participant in discussions.

However one challenge I had was locating after-market parts for the RCZ. It seems there are a lot of companies out there that are producing parts and accessories for the RCZ, but because this is not the only vehicle they make parts for, finding the RCZ parts is difficult for RCZ owners to locate. So it is because of this that the RCZ Performance site was created.

Then it was necessary for the items to be provided to RCZ owners at the best prices possible, so this is also part of the reason for this site.

I am here to help. Please get in touch with me on this forum or via a PM if you have any questions.

Steven
http://www.RCZperformance.com

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Well it's been 6-months since RCZ Performance was started and as of now we have been able to supply information and products to many people throughout the world.

As of today we have 100+ Facebook Likes and over 10,000 visitors to our site.

RCZ Performance will continue to be your one stop shop for all of your RCZ needs, even as the new models come out, we will be there to assist and provide items for them as well.

Thanks again for all of your support :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
1 Year later and we are still going strong. Yes it has been 1-year since I launched RCZ Performance and since then a lot has happened:

25,000+ visits to the site
200+ likes for our Facebook Page
Proud Sponsor of the RCZ Forum (UK)
Distributors of numerous items from the top manufacturers
Nearly double in estimated sales in the first year
Shipped to many countries throughout the world
One of the Top found sites when searching for specific RCZ items
World #1 RCZ part supplier (not confirmed but we must be)

So I want to thank everyone that has supported me through the first year and look forward to hearing from you again, and from others as they find us...Steven

http://rczperformance.com/

RCZ1

Reaction score
..... Not to mention sponsor of the 2013 RCZ Calendar :thumbup:

Well done Steve and long may RCZ Performance continue to flourish :)