What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from Northern Ireland!

LOCOST47

Reaction score
Hello, been lurking for a while on the Forums so thought I would introduce myself. Picked up my RCZ HDI GT in March with 92k on the clock, apart from a new Clutch and flywheel it has been a great change from my previous cars (A3 TDI Sline, TT 3.2V6 DSG, A3 TDI Sline 140, Civic type R ep3, Clio 197 renault sport) the car is fun to drive and very economical. So far I have changed the gear oil to Redline MTF which improved the change especially when warm. Carbon wrapped the door card centres and gear shift surround. That's it for mods as the car is perfect as is. My A3 ran to 165k with no issues so I am hopeful the RCZ will be no different. :dance:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 387
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 386

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: welcome to the smile high club :text-welcomewave:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well welcome Lowcost47 !

To say your car has done 92k she sure looks swell in the photos.
It'd be interesting to see who apart from RCZ-R has the highest smileage, those wiesel engines go on and on and on.
Happy motoring.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: it’s nice to hear you complementing your RCZ after having owned some great cars in the past, sure does look great :thumbup: and quite rare in Ireland. :beer:

LOCOST47

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I will put some updates up of some of the carbon wrapping etc asap. She needs two new tyres soon for MOT so will have a look on the forum for what others have used. Thinking about spacers possibly but am unsure of how it will look with standard ride height.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Put some continental sports on, go extra size with the tyres and some 20 / 25 mm spacers on the back and she'll look mint.
Cheers M

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk