What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from Melbourne Australia

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
Just a quick hello to all from Melbourne Australia. I've been an RCZ enthusiast since the day they were launched. Finally a manufacturer was brave enough (Vive' la France) to bring an automotive design to the marketplace that is nothing less than poetry to the eyes. But where are they all ? I drive daily in Melbourne - a city of 5 million people and would be very lucky to see even one RCZ a month !! It's such a shame that there isn't an enthusiast's group devoted to these special cars here in Australia. I'm fortunate enough to own three currently and stupid enough to have sold my RCZ R which I will forever regret. Ces't la vie! I look forward to being an active part of the RCZ Forum and pay homage to its founder/s for taking the time to continue administrating and moderating this valuable resource.

Photo 2a.jpgIMG_7183.jpgCapture 3.JPG

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice collection of RCZs you have got yourself yourself there. What's the spec on them. When you said that you have been busy collecting them I was wondering if you was collecting one of each colour lol 😂. But nice collection you have got yourself there. Might be why you don't see many of them around there all in your garage..... Lol
Shane you parted with your RCZ R.....
Well all I can say is BRILLIANT
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

apple3337

Reaction score
I saw one last weekend at Rosebud. I reckon I see one once every couple of months.
There was a lovely R recently sold for 30K in Perth. So cheap. He just wanted to sell it fast. And it did.....
Keep an eye out. And move fast!
Good on you for having 3. Wow.

williame

Reaction score
Just a quick hello to all from Melbourne Australia. I've been an RCZ enthusiast since the day they were launched. Finally a manufacturer was brave enough (Vive' la France) to bring an automotive design to the marketplace that is nothing less than poetry to the eyes. But where are they all ? I drive daily in Melbourne - a city of 5 million people and would be very lucky to see even one RCZ a month !! It's such a shame that there isn't an enthusiast's group devoted to these special cars here in Australia. I'm fortunate enough to own three currently and stupid enough to have sold my RCZ R which I will forever regret. Ces't la vie! I look forward to being an active part of the RCZ Forum and pay homage to its founder/s for taking the time to continue administrating and moderating this valuable resource.

View attachment 12009View attachment 12010View attachment 12011
" lucky to see even one RCZ a month" Isn't that because your Dictator Dan Andrews has locked people down for 266 days of this year so far and when they do have the courage to come out they get shot at with rubber bullets and tear gas.

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice collection of RCZs you have got yourself yourself there. What's the spec on them. When you said that you have been busy collecting them I was wondering if you was collecting one of each colour lol 😂. But nice collection you have got yourself there. Might be why you don't see many of them around there all in your garage..... Lol
Shane you parted with your RCZ R.....
Well all I can say is BRILLIANT
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Thanks so much Les n Co ... Specs are 2011 156THP with 21,00 klms, 2012 200THP Monaco with 30,000klms and a 2014 200THP with 30,000klms. And my R had just 3000 klms when I sold it in 2020. What an idiot I was !!! And I like your reasoning as to why we don't see many in Melbourne :) but I'm beginning to think its just their rarity - we got so few of them compared to England. Take care :)

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
I saw one last weekend at Rosebud. I reckon I see one once every couple of months.
There was a lovely R recently sold for 30K in Perth. So cheap. He just wanted to sell it fast. And it did.....
Keep an eye out. And move fast!
Good on you for having 3. Wow.
Hello beautiful Rosebud - a special piece of Victorian paradise ! - Glad you experience the same as me - I was thinking I was just missing them on the road - but you're seeming to agree with my observations. And yes I saw that R advertised. Thankfully the person I sold my R to has agreed to sell it back to me whenever that time comes! The things we do!?!?

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
" lucky to see even one RCZ a month" Isn't that because your Dictator Dan Andrews has locked people down for 266 days of this year so far and when they do have the courage to come out they get shot at with rubber bullets and tear gas.
You know Melbourne well ! :) You could be onto something ... but alas my experience before lockdown started suggests they are rare .... because they are simply ... rarely seen!. It's funny though - I cannot count the number of times that drivers who pull up behind my cars at traffic lights point and then act out the shape of the double bubble roof with their hands to their passengers ... it really takes people's eyes!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum 👋 what took you so long to get here? 😂
I can tell by your enthusiasm and your fleet😉 your a true RCZ nut so you’ll fit in here nicely, look forward to your participation in the group enjoy 👍

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum 👋 what took you so long to get here? 😂
I can tell by your enthusiasm and your fleet😉 your a true RCZ nut so you’ll fit in here nicely, look forward to your participation in the group enjoy 👍
Thank you sincerely ... such an excellent Forum ... our enjoyment of the RCZ is only made all the more fulfilling through this exceptional platform.