What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello everyone. Newbie .

Eugene

Reaction score
I am here on behalf of my sister who is having to sell her beloved RCZ 1.6 . We have been to Ballyrobert car sales and they offered her 2.5 k for trade in . I know the car is not perfect but come on .
So back story is. My sister loves the car but can no longer get in and out with out a lot of effort. She has fibromyalgia and it’s just getting worse. So long story short the car is for sale. It’s in Newtownards County Down. I can give any interested parties her details and you can chat with her . Alloys need fixing, some scuffs on paint, but if someone was to put wrap on car you would never know. So people many Thanks for reading this long introduction. I hope someone can help her out as it’s time to move on . Thank you all from her big brother.

Pedro

Reaction score
You will get more responses if you post some pics & any service history if possible I also suffer with Fibro (20years) & it is a pig of a condition as you get older sometimes I just wish my 200 was another 8 inches off the floor! :)

Eugene

Reaction score
You will get more responses if you post some pics & any service history if possible I also suffer with Fibro (20years) & it is a pig of a condition as you get older sometimes I just wish my 200 was another 8 inches off the floor! :)
I drive a SUV as I need the room at 6.5 ft . I don’t really fit in her car . I have seen what it’s doing to her and the fibromyalgia is leaving her on walking stick. Do you have any suggestions to help ease condition. Thank you and I will try and get pictures today. It’s dirty but hopefully you all can see past that lol 😂. Thank you and have a great day.

Kerr

Reaction score
I am here on behalf of my sister who is having to sell her beloved RCZ 1.6 . We have been to Ballyrobert car sales and they offered her 2.5 k for trade in . I know the car is not perfect but come on .
So back story is. My sister loves the car but can no longer get in and out with out a lot of effort. She has fibromyalgia and it’s just getting worse. So long story short the car is for sale. It’s in Newtownards County Down. I can give any interested parties her details and you can chat with her . Alloys need fixing, some scuffs on paint, but if someone was to put wrap on car you would never know. So people many Thanks for reading this long introduction. I hope someone can help her out as it’s time to move on . Thank you all from her big brother.

Wraps don't hide scuffs, scrapes and scratches. They'll still show through.

A wrap is also expensive.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Stick a for sale ad with pictures and price in the relevant section 👍🏻