What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Heater coming on by itself

Woodso

Reaction score
In the last couple of days the heating has started coming on by itself. I start up with the heating off and within 20 secs it comes on by itself, so I switch it off but within seconds it comes on by itself again. Tried multiple times to turn it off but to no avail.

Any ideas as to why?

Woodso

Reaction score
Again, Air con is not something I normally use. I did notice that if I dial it anti-clockwise past the "Off" position it comes back on again. Previously if I dialed past the "Off" position nothing happened, it stayed off.

I guess I will just have to keep it on Low during the warm weather.

Pedro

Reaction score
Again, Air con is not something I normally use. I did notice that if I dial it anti-clockwise past the "Off" position it comes back on again. Previously if I dialed past the "Off" position nothing happened, it stayed off.

I guess I will just have to keep it on Low during the warm weather.
The Air con sensor/gas pressure may be at fault its poss the ECU BSI has spiked a temp fault somewhere you may need to have it scanned