What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Heated rear window??

A

Anonymous

I have assumed that the RCZ comes with a rear heated window, but it doesn't show it on the spec list!
Can someone confirm that it is atually heated and I would appreciate owners coments regarding the rear visibility in the rain without a wiper?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

FGRob

Reaction score
Yep it does - works pretty well, also the front screen clear works well on the back as well - if you know what I mean. :crazy:

I've put RainX on mine works well and clears pretty quickly when on second stage rear wing :dance: :thumbup: ;)

Rob.

A

Anonymous

I've put RainX on mine works well and clears pretty quickly when on second stage rear wing :dance: :thumbup: ;)

Rob.[/quote]
:beer: Cheers Rob . LOL at your comment about clearing the window whilst using second stage rear wing :eusa-shhh: :)

A

Anonymous

I haven't put anything on mine yet (thinking of trying this RainX but haven't yet), and view has been ok even without putting the rear window heater on.
Not an issue, as soon as you pull away the water runs off.

A

Anonymous

Drove Aviemore > Inverness then A82 to Tyndrum through Glencoe then back across to Edinburgh on Monday. Heavy rain ALL the way but no problems with rear visibility.

Had thought about about this RainX stuff but don't think it's needed IMO.

KMG

Reaction score
Related topic....does anyone know why the RCZ (mine's a 156 bhp GT) doesn't come with a heated front windscreen?

Bart

Reaction score
Don't know about the RCZ but I had a heated front windscreen in a Mondeo a few years ago and it drove me crazy. My eyes didn't know whether to focus on the wires in the windscreen or on the road.

It was nice in winter but most of the time it was just annoying.