What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

headlights not working

Mrrcz

Reaction score
Fault code reads dipped headlights not working but none of them are. the weird thing is the full beam flash does

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Both bulbs must have blown and most head light bulbs are double filaments small power surge could have caused the bulbs to blow..... If main beam flash then power is getting to the bulbs... Hope this helps you out

Pedro

Reaction score
Fuse blown 'Headlight switch/Dimmer switch/Relay etc if its not the fuse or switch it could be a wiring issue but the lights are controlled from the BSI interface so never rule out a glitch on that system it may just be a simple case of resetting the BSI?

Mrrcz

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply verminattor, Pedro. it's not the fuses I not long check them. it could just be a coincidence but I reset the service spanner that appears when car needs serviced and this problem has surfaced. my friend going have a look to see if he can find the fault as he has a code reader or whatever there called😂

Mike 21

Reaction score
Did you find the solution to the problem by any chance, I have the same problem on my Peugeot 508