What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Headlight washer cover

A

Anonymous

Can anybody help? My passenger side headlight washer cover has gone missing!
Do you know if this can be replaced or is it a "sorry mate only comes as a unit" job?
Or are the covers from other models the same?

A

Anonymous

Has it been frosty lately that's the likely cause. When mine disappeared from my bimmer the whole unit needed replacing done under warranty but would have cost £288 to do both. That's parts painting and labour.

A

Anonymous

Try one of these part numbers for the actual Cover Caps, I think you may need the top number ?

16097230 80 (Cap Washer Jet Project) Animation series
Q97422 (Cap Washer Jet Project) Non animation series

These part numbers are for the fixings under the cap:

16097234 80 (Mount Hood Jet)
16097067 80 (Spring Washer Fix Cap Projection)

Try this link to see a blown up version of the bumper and part numbers.
Not sure though if you may need a password to get in, so if you do you can PM Abz (Moderator) here.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7061

Peugeot Service Box link Is Here:
http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/do ... ct=FCT0504

You may need to translate the page, I use Google Translate ?

There's two bumper packages on the Z, the standard and the "animation series".
You could also speak to Richard at Peugeot Group, go to the members list and find them there, just drop them a PM explaining your problem, and your chasis number.
Richard helped me out when I couldnt get a part number for a bit on my bumper, even my dealer couldnt find it, but Richard sorted it out. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Try ebay for my focus they are £15 per cover and these just clip on to the jet washer mechanism

A

Anonymous

I would like to thank the members who replied to my query. It's good to know that we can still depend on others.
I still love my RCZ got it when they first came out. 10 plate GT Diesel. This is the first thing that's gone wrong. Not bad for any make of car. It still makes me look back once I've parked it! :D

A

Anonymous

No problemo buddy.
Let us know how you get on. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Jactac. Will you not end up with a couple of these covers, once you have fitted your new bumper

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Jactac. Will you not end up with a couple of these covers, once you have fitted your new bumper

Jactac aint got the vision pack Ronaldo

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:

No Ron,
the covers that are needed are for the headlamp spray jets, they are a square sort of shape that flip open to spray onto the headlamps, and as my good Scots buddy Jass says, I aint got the vision pack, which has this bit of kit built into the bumper.

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
OO58RON said:

No Ron,
the covers that are needed are for the headlamp spray jets, they are a square sort of shape that flip open to spray onto the headlamps, and as my good Scots buddy Jass says, I aint got the vision pack, which has this bit of kit built into the bumper.
Blame the onset of dementia. It was the parking sensors that were causing your issue not the washer jets... Doh
I have just washed my car. Went for the foam lance, only to find it still full of the mixture. Clearly I made it up, but forgot to use it the last time I washed her :crazy:

A

Anonymous

LOL.
Age Ronald does not come alone.

I've started leaving myself notes, so that I can remember what I was meant to do the next day.

The first one I read this morning said, "Good Morning" :? :lol:

A

Anonymous

So how was this resolved in the end?

It's just happened to me! I'm hoping I can find one, spray it if needs be and clip it on.

Jef

Reaction score
Hi all,

Know this is an old thread but desperate to find this part for my mk1, but struggling.

Does anyone know of a site where this can be ordered from please?

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Jeff.