What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hawarden Way traffic lights today about 1.35pm

Pedro

Reaction score
Blonde Lady right behind me in a black Z stopped at the roadworks by Garden Centre then we got level on Queensferry roundabout I bleeped & you waved then I gave thums up if your on here drop a line & say hello I may be able to help with any issues like codes etc 👍;)

Pedro

Reaction score
It's like a newspaper lonely hearts column for 2021! 😂
There is actually a Blonde who drives a white GT seen in Great Sutton & amazingly 2 more Lady owners 15 mins from my home whom I discovered whilst meandering down onto the salt marshes I spoke to one couple & we had a good talk about the cars in general the other Lady owner I have not met her to speak to but mentioned when passing to her Chap washing the car I have a the 200 & there then followed a detailed discussion about services whereby I offered any technical assistance if needed so just shows what a small world we live in when it comes to meeting a Z owner!😃

Pedro

Reaction score
Behave yourself man I'm a gentleman until someone winds me up the wrong way! 😆

Ecrivain

Reaction score
You guys meeting Z owners all over the place while I'm here in Slovenia, and I've only seen 5 RCZs (including mine) in my life :D
I've seen six since I got mine, 3 weeks ago... Thinking of starting a spotter's notebook! :)

Ecrivain

Reaction score
For the car or the wife? 🤔 😯
Haha!
Seriously, though, I wonder what the gender split is among RCZ owners? (Probably more even than suggested by regular contributors to this forum, I suspect?)

I've recently been doing some piecework, supervising dissertations at a local university (Suffolk), and as an offshoot of that began attending their new Gender and Sexuality Research Group (all via Zoom and Teams and email - I've only ever left the house to show them my passport for the new employment immigration rules).

Wonder if I could actually get research funding from them to study 'Changing gender patterns in attitudes to sports coupe ownership in the 21st century'...
I'll suggest it at the next meeting, albeit with tongue in cheek. But you never know your luck... :D