What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hands Free Call Volume

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
I have looked in the manual, done a quick search on here & on Google but had no luck.

Does anyone know how to change the volume of the "ringer" when you receive an incoming call on the hands free bluetooth system?

I have the RD5, and it is deafening whenever you get a call.

chrismac

Reaction score
A trick that works on many systems is to lower the volume when in use, the radio, CD player etc should remain unaffected.

Give it a try.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yes as Chris Mac says plus this is the way to change all volume settings, but it must be in use at the time, ie. if someone rings the ring volume can be changed by adjusting the volume before accepting the call, then whilst on the call, change volume up or down to suit your comfort. Other volume settings will not be changed.

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

I will give it a try at the next opportunity.

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
I can't remember to be honest. Swapped out the RD for an android unit shortly after and that was okay for volumes.