What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

H7 Led Upgrade bulbs

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Recently fitted H7 led’s for the main beam the difference is nothing short of amazing any you guys upgraded yours?…Car is already fitted with hid for the dipped I can see they use d1s bulbs so looking to upgrade these next what you guys using?…

chrismac

Reaction score
I've been considering upgrading to LED's. My son has for his 207 and swears by them. Which one did you go for ?

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Novsight H7 for the main beam I have to say it’s a have must to do job the difference is from night to day…
Fitting a little bit fiddly as I haven’t the smallest of hands but a straight forward diy job👍

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Comes down to how friendly your Mot examiner is….plus you can say they were fitted from new..or even swap them back after the Mot…

As for a link EBAY or Amazon H7 LEDs there’s countless on the Market but Novsight and Angel eyes seem to be the top two..

EDR

Reaction score
Yep I changed my H7 and H1 bulbs to LED as well, it looks much better! The space is a bit tight tho especially because of the fans on the LEDs.

I can tell you that changing the H1 bulbs was one of the most frustrating experiences I had, all because of how tight the space is which made putting the locking clamps back on difficult. Had to fiddle around with a small hook for an hour, felt like a dentist 😅