What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Good news if your RCZ is insured with Admiral

2retro

Reaction score
People like you are helping to save lives by staying at home. In recognition of this, we’re pleased to be giving back £110 million to our car and van insurance customers in recognition of you staying at home and driving less during the UK-wide Coronavirus lockdown.

A £25 refund will be automatically given to all customers in the coming weeks for each car and van which was covered with us on 20 April 2020, a total of 4.4m vehicles.

More: https://www.admiral.com/stayathome

EWHRDA_X0AAhkZR.jpg

Pedro

Reaction score
£ 25 is better than Nothing I wonder if other Insurance Companies will be so obliging or maybe not ?😔

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Absolutely marvellous. I just changed insurance companies ......... FROM Admiral 🤯

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve got my van insured with Gladiator they must be part of the same group as I’ve had the same email.
Strange times indeed 🤔

Stey

Reaction score
Lol, I seen the email and having two cars insured through them I rang them up over the insurance amount for both of them. Told them I wasn't happy and ended up getting a £340 reduction overall! That's plus the £50 back from them for reduced mileage. Always question the quote guys, even if you think you're getting a great deal

Kerr

Reaction score
Got to applaud their gesture. I can't see anyone else doing this.

I originally didn't expect anything, but the more I think about it the more I think a refund is actually justified.

If our position changes during the year we have to notify them and see our insurance go up. Equally our risk level has reduced drastically as accidents and thefts have fallen through the floor shouldn't they do the same in return?

If people started their policy now, with the current risk level and thousands of miles less usage with working from home, I would think the difference in cost would be significantly more than an average of £25.